Smith’s Leather Balm is a convenient way to condition your leather, wherever you are. The 1 oz. tin fits easily in a pocket, the neutral color means it works with any smooth leather, and the all-natural ingredients mean it can safely be applied by hand. No rags or brushes required.
1 oz, handmade in Maine, USA
- Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- Test a small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
- Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend the life of leather goods.